Blend a tea for your Valentine
Valentine's is the perfect time to blend your special someone something special.
Valentine's is traditionally a season to give chocolate and flowers. Sometimes these gifts are shared between husband and wife, sometimes between friends or parents and children, but the message remains the same - to tell someone that you love them or care for them deeply.
Personally, I enjoy the odd piece of chocolate and I love receiveing flowers, but these gifts don't have a personal touch and don't last too long. Have you ever thought to gift tea on this special day?
What about giving chocolate tea or a tea full of flowers?
Well now you can. MyTea.ca is an on-line tea blending company that allows you to custom blend a tea complete with a personalized label and message. This Valentine's why not create a love-inspired Cacao Shell tea. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Cacao Shell, Raspberry, Coconut and a Vanilla Flavour Enhancer
- Lemongrass, Orange peel, Ginger, Calendula and a Lemon or Juniper Flavour Enhancer
- White Tea, Peppermint, Lavender and Rose Petals
- Hibiscus, Raspberry, Pomegranate, Goji Berry and Rose Petals
- Black Tea, Lavender & an Earl Grey (Bergamot) Flavour Enhancer
These are just some of the hundreds of ideas to get the creative juices flowing.
Blend you own tea today and make Valentine's that much more special.
Blending your own tea is easy.
- First you need to choose a base such as green tea, white tea, rooibos or peppermint.
- Next you will be promted to choose up to six (6) additional ingredients.
- Then asked if you would like a Flavour Enhancer. This step is optional, but will enhance a certain element in you tea, such as almond, raspberry or chocolate.
- Posibly the most creative and personl step is designing your label. We have lots of graphic options to choose from but here is where you give your tea a name or special description. Some people use this space to send a personal message to the person will be receiving the tea, others, use this space to talk about the tea or tell a little story.
Once you have built your tea, you can save it in your virtual Tea Room or order it. You should expect your customized tea within 2-weeks; however, for Valentine's we guarantee the delivery of your custom tea for Feb 13 in Canada, providing it has been ordered by Sat, Feb 7.
Blend your own tea between now and Saturday, February 7, 2015 and we'll include a FREE 100ct. box of T-Sac (paper tea bags) with your order, a $9 value. Use Coupon Code: ValentineTea